Page 1 of 1
Ongame Essence

Posted:
Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 am
by cntgetmedown
I was wondering if Pokertracker takes Ongame's Essence model under consideration when displaying attributed rake. My reported rake seems low to me and I am unsure whether this is due to the way I play or due to the way Ongame attributes rake.
Re: Ongame Essence

Posted:
Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 am
by kraada
How exactly do they attribute rake?
Re: Ongame Essence

Posted:
Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 am
by cntgetmedown
They use an algorithm to calculate how much of the rake you are credited at the end of the month. This algorithm takes into consideration your play style and your winrate over your last active 90 days. Seeing as how their algorithm isn't public, my question doesn't make much sense in hindsight. However the rake tracker in PT and the rake shown by my affiliate match, so the tracking from your side seems fine. I assume if they do anything to my rake, it will probably be at the end of the month or something.
Re: Ongame Essence

Posted:
Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 am
by kraada
Yeah without that algorithm, we cannot figure out what they are doing. But I'm glad to hear that everything you can see does line up properly.