Any Stack Size stat that works?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby wangtangkiki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:32 pm

I can't find a stat that will measure your stack size in BBs.. I'm sure the Live BB default stat is already a known bug.. It doesn't work.

Well I tried a custom PT3 stat in the repository.. and it doesn't work either.

Is this because PT4 can't measure stack sizes or could it be the PT3 stat just isn't compatible/broken?
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 am

What problem are you having with the "Live Amt BB" stat? That is working OK for me. Is this for cash or tournaments?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby Parket » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 am

FWIW, it works for me as well.
I have both the 'M' and 'Live Amt BB' stats in my tourney HUD and haven't seen any issues with it.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby wangtangkiki » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Tournaments. It says BB: 0 for everyone on my table.. It never changes. I'm using it on Merge Network.


Also, I wanted to report another bug. "MT Ratio" is broken or it different from PT3 because it said my MT Ratio was 23 at one point, and I can only open 18 tables at once.
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:09 am

Are you using v4.01.5?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby wangtangkiki » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:13 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Are you using v4.01.5?


Yes.
Is it the latest version?


Btw, I think it actually only broken when I'm playing the session because all the numbers are fine now, but when I was in a session it said 16 once when I was on 6 tables.. and said 24~ when I was on 18. (It was almost like that stat Total Sessions)
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:13 am

Which report are you looking at?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby wangtangkiki » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm using Live BB on my HUD and it shows 0.


(If you were speaking about MT Ratio, I was looking in the statistics tab > Sessions)
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 am

What exact stat are you using? Is it "Live Amt BB"? It's possible you have an old stat in your HUD, which doesn't exist anymore, or which changed.

For the MT Ratio issue please reproduce and attach a screenshot of what you see to a Support Ticket along with the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Any Stack Size stat that works?

Postby wangtangkiki » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 pm

WhiteRider wrote:What exact stat are you using? Is it "Live Amt BB"? It's possible you have an old stat in your HUD, which doesn't exist anymore, or which changed.

For the MT Ratio issue please reproduce and attach a screenshot of what you see to a Support Ticket along with the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) so that we can investigate.


It's Live Amt BB. I deleted that stat, then tried two other BB stats (they were in the repository.) They both just showed 0 for an entire tourney.. So I went back to Live Amt BB.. and it didn't work so I removed it.

The next time I see the MT Ratio mess up, I'll take a SS.
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests