Filter May Not Be Working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter May Not Be Working

Postby PJs Ronin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:08 am

View Stats > Tournament > Results for both Calendar and Overview. Changing Bet Type on the left hand side has no effect. Eg, I select Fixed Limit and all my tournies are listed... I don't play any fixed limit tournies so PT4 should show nothing, right?
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Filter May Not Be Working

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:42 am

Thanks - I'm seeing that too. I'll make sure the development team are aware of this.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests