Possible Broken Filter - "Went All In"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Possible Broken Filter - "Went All In"

Postby wangtangkiki » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm

When I use this filter my Report becomes broken.
It has all this read text..

The report shows all hands where I lost more than 15 bb and went to showdown.

The filter is in "Actions and Opportunities" > "Preflop" > "Preflop Calls" > "Went All-In"
It was kind of confusing because it's in Preflop calls.. Why not make it "Called All-In"? Is that because when you call a $5 bet and you only have a $4 stack, you aren't really calling an "All-In", you are actually going all in though..?
Attachments
went all-in.JPG
(125.79 KiB) Downloaded 1147 times
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Possible Broken Filter - "Went All In"

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:12 am

The "went all in" filter is working OK for me - can you please tell us exactly what else you filtered for?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Possible Broken Filter - "Went All In"

Postby wangtangkiki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

WhiteRider wrote:The "went all in" filter is working OK for me - can you please tell us exactly what else you filtered for?


It works for the Statistics tab.. It won't work in the results tab.. In the results tab graph it says "Query does not have a result set."

None of my reports work.

I'm not filtering anything but Went All-In.. I made all my generic filters with the drop down lists to "All" like All Games, All Dates and such.
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Possible Broken Filter - "Went All In"

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 am

Thanks - I do see that error in the graph and in the All-in Equity Adjusted report under Results.
I will report this to the development team to be fixed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Possible Broken Filter - "Went All In"

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 am

I just wanted to give you a quick update - this error is because there aren't any default stats in that report which use the database table needed for the filter.

If you add the Facing PF Action stat to the report (via right click --> Configure Report) that will fix the problem - plus you'll get data you might like to see anyway.

We'll look into fixing this permanently but I thought you'd like to know about this workaround right away.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gerardovr19, majonyjony and 19 guests