Page 1 of 1

My Screen Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 pm
by Parket
Does PT4 support setting my own screen name, such that by default my stats open ? I can't find this anywhere.
This isn't really necessary with the way the new Player dropdown works, but when I go Edit Tournament Results, PT3 defaulted the results list to my own results. PT4 however doesn't, so each time I have to scroll down and find my own results manually, which is rather annoying.

Re: My Screen Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:41 pm
by kraada
If you right click on a tournament and choose Enter Results that way it should start centered on the current active player - is it not doing that for you?

Re: My Screen Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 pm
by Parket
Nope, it's not doing that. I always have myself as active Player in the View Stats, but when I Edit Tournament for a certain tournament, the focus is simply on the first player in the overview of finishes.

Re: My Screen Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm
by kraada
Ok thanks for letting us know, I'll make sure we look into this.