SNG not detected on Stars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

SNG not detected on Stars

Postby random » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 am

Played a couple of 45man sngs on stars yesterday and everything was fine, but today they get detected as turbos or rebuys which is not correct.

Do you guys need some HH/summaries or are you on to this already?
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 am

This is the first I've heard of it - it's better to have too many samples than too few, so if you could send us some we'd appreciate it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby random » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:51 am

Some more errors.. I tried exporting this tournaments and I get this error:

[ img ]

(Looks like export doesnt work on any tournament I imported, but it does work on cash game)

I'll send the processed HHs instead from PT4 folder.. but would still like to fix this export tho.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby random » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

HHs and error logs submitted, ticket_id=117082
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanks we'll look into it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby Yogi Rob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

random wrote:Some more errors.. I tried exporting this tournaments and I get this error:

[ img ]

(Looks like export doesnt work on any tournament I imported, but it does work on cash game)

I'll send the processed HHs instead from PT4 folder.. but would still like to fix this export tho.


Thanks random. I have this fixed.

When you say "yesterday everything was fine, but today problems" with 45 man games, are you talking about importing the same histories or yesterday's games are OK, but today's histories are bad?
Yogi Rob
Developer
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby random » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 am

Tournaments played yesterday imported correctly, but todays (now yesterday) they imported as wrong types.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby Yogi Rob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 pm

thanks again, random. These will all detect perfectly in the upcoming release.

Lately PS has been dropping hands in tourney history files. I've done a lot of work to compensate for these spotty histories.

We really appreciate all your help.
Yogi Rob
Developer
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby random » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm

There is another issue with 90man sngs as well, do you need those HHS too or is it fine? I can see only 1 got detected as "MTT 10-table SNG" while the rest are detected as "MTT" (all played in last 2 days).
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: SNG not detected on Stars

Postby Yogi Rob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

random wrote:There is another issue with 90man sngs as well, do you need those HHS too or is it fine? I can see only 1 got detected as "MTT 10-table SNG" while the rest are detected as "MTT" (all played in last 2 days).


It's always helpful to provide the HH but unless there is something unique about the buyin, we might only be able to determine that it's a 10 table if you make the final table. PS provides very limited information as far as # of tables, and if you're eliminated early we sometimes have to take a good guess. You can set the default for MTTs from the auto-detect dialog.
Yogi Rob
Developer
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests