PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Postby random » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 am

There's two things I am finding super annoying during play.

1) I need 1 click solution to see previous hand. 2 or 3 is just not acceptable. If this is possible already please let me know how.
2) I need 1 click solution to copy raw hand history from HH viewer. I do not care about Word or Plain text, because these are all useless when I want to use any of the hand converters on the internet. (This also goes for HH replayer, I need 1 click "copy raw hh to clipboard" button)

Please PT team, pimp my tracker!
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 am

I'm not aware of a way to do either thing in just one click but I'll make a note of your request for discussion with the development team in the future.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Postby shahrad » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm

More than one click to see last hand? Horror! I was an alphatester of HM2. It is really difficult to imagine what sometimes goes through the minds of developers. If you ask me, they only sit down and say, we do this and this and this, and rarely they do think it through.
shahrad
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Re: PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Postby guitarizt » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:27 pm

idk if it helps but I second what OP said. I would settle for a two click solution to copy raw hh.
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Postby random » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 am

guitarizt wrote:idk if it helps but I second what OP said. I would settle for a two click solution to copy raw hh.


Well thats what I meant really, 2 clicks for raw hh. 1 to open previous HH + 1 to copy raw HH from that window.

1) There is another thing that has to be optimized, and that's last HH text in the viewer. Simple HH shouldnt take 2 pages. I can describe whole hand in 1 line, please make it shorter so we dont have to SCROLL through a freaking HH window. It's so hard to use your last HH viewer to make notes because of this, you have to scroll or resize window every time you want to do it.
Let's not forget other tables pop infront of it and it becomes a science to get it back. (I believe this was already reported and hopefully fixed for next version)

2) When I use hide stacks & position, I would like it to only hide all 7(depends on table size) non-relevant players and their stacks, but keep mine and villains.

3) Also multiple folds in a row "fold,fold,fold" could be additionally compressed into "3 folds"

4) If we use mask player names function, it would be nice if player names SB, BTN etc. where clickable, and would replace itself with player name when clicked. (I am suggesting this, because using full player names really extends HH viewer so its better to use "mask player names function", but clicking through the menus every time to see villain names is not convenient.

5) Another thing to notice is, when using mask player names, their position is written twice since their names become positions. There has to be a way to remove redundant info. If we use option to hide stack& position, then we lose all stacks information which is not what I want.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: PT4 puts me on super tilt during play

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:03 am

Those are all good points. (4) would be a massive amount of development time and we'd need to think carefully about how to implement (2) - but I'll make sure the development team sees these requests from you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests