Setting a Default HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Setting a Default HUD

Postby PJs Ronin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

I have a tourney 5050 HUD and a tourney MTT HUD defined (among others). If I set the 5050 HUD (a 10 player table) as the default HUD for that table type, PT4 uses that HUD for a normal 9 player (FR) MTT. If I set the MTT HUD as default for that table type (9 player FR) then PT4 uses that HUD for the 5050's.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Setting a Default HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am

As far as I'm aware we only store profiles for "full ring" table size, not for 9 or 10 seat tables specifically. For most sites the exact table size isn't specified, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it more detailed in general. I'll pass on your request to the development team, though.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Setting a Default HUD

Postby PJs Ronin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I appreciate that not all sites supply this info in the HH. However, Pokerstars (and all it's country specific variants) has ably demonstrated in the past it's willingness to work with trackers such as PT and users in providing the maximum information possible. PS was the only major site to do the right thing by it's customers following the events of BF and I think they deserve a little special treatment. Size wise, PS is the 400 lb gorilla with the rest of the poker sites playing catch up. And, they do specify the difference between a 9 seat and 10 seat table in the HH.

Btw, I'm not connected with PS in any way except as a player.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests