Mysterious Artifact - Hud icon

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Mysterious Artifact - Hud icon

Postby random » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Since I cant find it on recent pages I am not sure if this was reported already, here it is anyway. After I was done with the session I found hud table icon chilling on my desktop. It also had startbar icon to go with it.

I do have logs file as well if necessary, but they are huge 18mb and 4mb respectively.. Can upload if you need them.
Attachments
taskbar.png
(108.17 KiB) Downloaded 1284 times
icons.JPG
(19.96 KiB) Downloaded 1232 times
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Mysterious Artifact - Hud icon

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:26 am

Please compress your logs and attach them to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread and we'll see if there is anything in them.
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Mysterious Artifact - Hud icon

Postby random » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 am

Submitted, ticket_id=116949.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Mysterious Artifact - Hud icon

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks we appreciate it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests