Standard HUD position bwin

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Standard HUD position bwin

Postby sjengfred » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 am

Hi, the standard HUD position at Bwin is not correct for me.[

I have attached a screenshot of how it looks like now. I have set the preferred seating to seat 7 (I am player 7 in the screenshot).
In the screenshot there is no player 2 (Bwin tables do have 10 seats but only allow 9 players).
Attachments
hudpos.png
(222.3 KiB) Downloaded 798 times
sjengfred
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Standard HUD position bwin

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 am

The bottom centre seat is seat 8 not seat 7. Although they only allow 9 players (or 6 at shorthanded tables) they still use numbers 1 to 10 depending on which seats are in use.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests