Today I discovered some weird HUD bug.
I've been using a HUD where I've selected a certain group to be shown for 'Everyone But Hero'. Been using it for several days without problems until I added a second group today. This second group is set to show 'Live Amt BB' and 'M' for 'Hero Only'.
Here's the problem. The moment I click 'Apply' or 'OK' everything seems to work fine. The new HUD pops up, showing my HUD correctly (the first group for all villains and the second group for Hero). Then as soon as one hand finishes the trouble starts. Suddenly Hero gets a HUD as shown in the attachment. It actually is the HUD that's set to 'Everyone But Hero' except there's no stats in it. A bigger problem is the fact that the HUD which should be showing the 'Live Amt BB' and 'M' for 'Hero Only' is showing these stats for a random person at the table. The location doesn't change, it just picks a random person to show these stats for.
Just wanted to report this.
Thank you.
