Saving filter settings on close / Saving filters.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Saving filter settings on close / Saving filters.

Postby PTrack » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Not sure if I'm just overlooking this option or that it's a bug but when I "View Stats" for my tournament results, set some filters and close PT4 then the filtersettings are lost when I restart it. I also can't seem to find an option to save the filtersettings. If there isn't an option to save the filtersettings I'd really like to see this added.

Thank you.
PTrack
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Saving filter settings on close / Saving filters.

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am

This is planned, but for now if there is a filter setting that you use often try saving it as a quick filter (using the option at the bottom of the main filter window) so that you can reload it quickly.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests