Page 1 of 1

Table Tracker not working...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 am
by widegap
.....on stars?

Re: Table Tracker not working...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 am
by kraada
It looks like it's returning results for me - what are you searching for?

Re: Table Tracker not working...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 am
by widegap
Searching for NL5 and NL10, I get the following message:

An error occurred during the communication process.
Exception: Invalid chunk size given by server 'x'
Please restart PokerTracker.

Restart does not help

Re: Table Tracker not working...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 pm
by kraada
I just ran a search for those stakes without any problem.

Please try reinstalling 4.01.5 beta and see if that fixes things for you.

Re: Table Tracker not working...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm
by widegap
kraada wrote:I just ran a search for those stakes without any problem.

Please try reinstalling 4.01.5 beta and see if that fixes things for you.


Reinstall fixed the issue

Re: Table Tracker not working...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 pm
by widegap
widegap wrote:
kraada wrote:I just ran a search for those stakes without any problem.

Please try reinstalling 4.01.5 beta and see if that fixes things for you.


Reinstall fixed the issue


premature optimism

2nd rund resulted in the same result as before