Page 1 of 1

Game currency Fee statistic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 pm
by random
I would like to see total fee payed in game currency, but it's not showing it. Instead it just shows 1 tournament fee. My currency Fee on other side shows total. ( I need game currency fee because bonus is released based on rake/fee paid in game currency and I would like to follow progress)

[ img ]

(I noticed it shows total fee down in the bottom (SUM), but I cant see fee paid by specific limit)

Re: Game currency Fee statistic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 pm
by kraada
There is a Game Currency Fee statistic - have you tried adding it to your report?

Re: Game currency Fee statistic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:31 pm
by random
That's the one I added, as you can see it's next to My Currency Fee. And it says $0.1 while My currency says 1.23€. (It's showing Fee for just 1 tournament instead of all)

Re: Game currency Fee statistic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 pm
by kraada
Ok I see what's causing the problem - I'll make certain this gets fixed.