Preflop Limp stat

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop Limp stat

Postby random » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:44 am

I have been looking at the Preflop Limp stat in PT4 and comparing it to some older custom stat and noticed it's showing different results.

I believe it's because of big blind position, does Preflop limp in PT4 include BB checks? Considering you are moving away from BB checks with VPIP/PFR, shouldnt they be excluded here too?

Same applies to atleast:
- Limp With Previous Limpers
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Preflop Limp stat

Postby random » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:28 am

I went through few HHs and looks like if its limped to us in BB it counts as opportunity, but checking doesnt count as a limp.

So what should happen is it shouldnt count as opportunity, as it correctly detects its not a limp when we check.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Preflop Limp stat

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 am

I think you're right - I will report this to the development team and get the expression fixed - thanks for bringing this to our attention.

FWIW, limps have never included checking in the BB - it is the change in the opportunities expression which is different here.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adultsfun and 58 guests