Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by guitarizt » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:01 pm
I'm trying to filter for 2 players seeing the flop and then 3 players seeing the flop. No matter what filter I use no hands are coming up. ie. 'Players seeing flop between 2 and 2'.
-
guitarizt
-
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm
by WhiteRider » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:29 am
Hmm - I'm seeing that too. I will make sure the relevant person is aware, thanks.
The filters system is pretty new so if you notice any others which cause problems please let us know.
How do you find the new filters system to use otherwise?
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests