Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by gordo415 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Have been unable to filter tourneys between specific dates.
I tried the " More Filters" button where between dates
Is an option but after setting the dates and clicking save
and apply, the filters were Not applied.... even
though the text at the bottom of the left hand column
Show the between dates I had specified.
-
gordo415
-
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm
by kraada » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 pm
That seems to work for me - are you using version 4.01.5 beta?
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by gordo415 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm
ok....I got it to work,thanks..... it was human error, not PT4.
Also just tried out the Hand Replayer,looks fantastic. Great job!
-
gordo415
-
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests