Legacy 4 Color Theme

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby midas » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Not sure if this happens anywhere else, but in the 'holdem hand range visualizer', the Queen of Diamonds shows up as the King of Diamonds.
midas
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:28 pm

Re: Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby random » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:54 pm

I can confirm this bug happens, actually everywhere where mini Qd is used.

Closer inspection says mini_qD.png is a picture of King of diamonds instead of Queen. (all other provided themes dont have any rank/suit mistakes afaict)

More theme bugs:
1) Legacy 2 color mini cards are using 4 colors
2) Some unnecessary files get copied during install:
c:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Themes\Carbon\
\.DS_Store
\._.DS_Store
c:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Themes\Carbon\Replayer\
\._handscreenshot.png
\._Replayer.xml

3) Theme previews aren't showing mini cards
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 am

Thanks - I'll make sure the person in charge of the themes sees this.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:31 am

I'm told these issues are fixed for the next release - thanks for bringing this to our attention.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby StevenM » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 am

Qd problem fixed.

random wrote:More theme bugs:
1) Legacy 2 color mini cards are using 4 colors


I believe that was the designer's intention. We created the themes months ago so I need to double check with the designer, my memory may be wrong.

random wrote:2) Some unnecessary files get copied during install:
c:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Themes\Carbon\
\.DS_Store
\._.DS_Store
c:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Themes\Carbon\Replayer\
\._handscreenshot.png
\._Replayer.xml

removed, thnx!

random wrote:3) Theme previews aren't showing mini cards


This is intentional at first because the mini-cards are used in HUDs and we didn't want decisions to conflict with the decision for HUD profiles. Perhaps we should change this to show minicards in reports, we will give it some thought. Good idea!
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby StevenM » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 am

I can confirm that was in fact the designer's intention. 4 Color was needed for the mini cards because it was too hard to determine the suits using a 2 color legacy deck.
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Legacy 4 Color Theme

Postby pusaqall » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 am

I got the same problem before where the queen switches to king. I am not sure if there really was a problem, but it has been fixed without me doing anything.[ img ]


_________________

Oh so good!! [ img ]
pusaqall
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests