Invalid Registration Code

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Invalid Registration Code

Postby lakan_dnb » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 am

I got the email for my registration code and checked it twice here in the website.

I downloaded PT4 from the DL link provided and installed it. After installation, I ran the program and the window appeared saying that the trial has expired and I entered the registration code which I was given. As I entered register, it says that my registration code is invalid.

Please advise if there is something wrong as I am really excited on using the beta preview.

Additional question: can i use my existing HUD configuation for this? If so, is there a link that tells us how to import our HUD from PT3?

Many thanks guys.
lakan_dnb
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Invalid Registration Code

Postby StevenM » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 am

Our administrator will be in touch with you shortly to help resolve your issue. Good luck!
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Invalid Registration Code

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 am

I just checked your account and everything appears OK on our end.

If you have a firewall program installed on your computer, please make sure that PokerTracker.exe is allowed full Internet access so that it can contact the registration server to verify your PT4 Beta code. It sounds like either your firewall or something else is preventing PT4 from connecting to the registration code.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Invalid Registration Code

Postby Muetze » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am

I have the same problem.checked the firewall but settings are alright.
Muetze
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 am

Re: Invalid Registration Code

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Did you copy & paste your code exactly as it appears in My Account > Registration Codes?

Please start PT4 and if the code fails again attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket so that we can see what the error is.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests