Ipoker issue - hud doesn't load or have wrong seats on 7-max
Hello,
I have two issues on ipoker with PT4.
1: Sometimes the HUD doesn't load at all, but the hands are still being logged in the database.
2: On 7-max tables the HUD is always one seat away from the correct player if that makes sense. Say I'm on BTN, the HUD shows me on CO.
I tried messing with the site configs but nothing seems to work.
Can you guys help me, please?
Thanks
I have two issues on ipoker with PT4.
1: Sometimes the HUD doesn't load at all, but the hands are still being logged in the database.
2: On 7-max tables the HUD is always one seat away from the correct player if that makes sense. Say I'm on BTN, the HUD shows me on CO.
I tried messing with the site configs but nothing seems to work.
Can you guys help me, please?
Thanks
