Copy Database Folder
Hello! I have a problem, the postgres "service" does not run (neither when opening PT4, nor when trying to start the service directly).
I can't reinstall the same version of postgres either because it gives me a Microsoft Visual C++ error. So I'm thinking of uninstalling postgres completely and then installing it from scratch.
The question I have is how can I make a backup of my databases (since the postgres service does not run).
Would it be enough to simply copy the "BASE" folder that contains the databases?
Disk C --> Program Files --> Postgres --> 12 --> Data --> Base
Photo:
https://ibb.co/7NL8vMn
I can't reinstall the same version of postgres either because it gives me a Microsoft Visual C++ error. So I'm thinking of uninstalling postgres completely and then installing it from scratch.
The question I have is how can I make a backup of my databases (since the postgres service does not run).
Would it be enough to simply copy the "BASE" folder that contains the databases?
Disk C --> Program Files --> Postgres --> 12 --> Data --> Base
Photo:
https://ibb.co/7NL8vMn
