Duplicate annual subscription charge

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Duplicate annual subscription charge

Postby Acrata » Sun Dec 01, 2024 9:23 am

Hello, I have received a duplicate charge for the annual subscription.

I have entered my account and observed that there was a double subscription to the same product and I have proceeded to cancel one of the 2, I have opened the incident in my PT4 account and I have made a claim through PayPal.

How long will it take to refund the duplicate charge?
Acrata
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:17 pm

Re: Duplicate annual subscription charge

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 01, 2024 2:24 pm

Unfortunately we are not able to deal with sales issues here on a public forum and I don't have access to all of your details here. A member of the sales team will be replying to you via the ticket you opened to resolve this although I don't know exactly when that will be.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17061
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests