Page 1 of 1

Winamax hud not working

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 10:38 am
by bewaremaggot
Hi, I'm having this issue for a long time with winamax, can't use the hud on it.

The error is;
2024/11/18 15:25:17.170 [00000]: [0000514C][WinamaxTableApi] Error: Socket: Error reading from socket
2024/11/18 15:25:17.263 [00093]: [0000514C][WinamaxTableApi] Connected, Port: 5432
2024/11/18 15:25:17.352 [00089]: [0000514C][Socket] WSAGetLastError: 10054

Already tried allowing pt4, postgresql and winamax in firewall, disabling bitdefender etc and nothing seems to work. Upgraded today to postgresql 16.5 to see if that helps but it doesn't. I would really appreciate to solve this, thanks.

Re: Winamax hud not working

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 1:43 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Port 5432 is the default port used by PostgreSQL and I've not seen that used with Winamax. Was port 5432 used for your PostgreSQL install? What port is set in Winamax? Ports cannot be shared between the two programs so try changing the port in Winamax to 8000 and restart PokerTracker 4:

Winamax Guide: Connection to the Tracker

Re: Winamax hud not working

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:08 pm
by bewaremaggot
Thanks, that solved the issue. I thought the port in winamax should be the same as the one used in postgres, dumb error. Thanks again :D

Re: Winamax hud not working

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2024 8:10 am
by Flag_Hippo
Pleased to hear it and thanks for letting us know.