Page 1 of 1

PT4 disappears when I minimize it

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2024 1:15 pm
by jsimon101
hello -

Whenever I minimize PT4 - it disappears - goes away - but is still running - but I can't open it. It is not in my task bar - it just totally goes away! Thinking it crashed and reopening it I get a message saying it is still running. the screen shot below shows this. I am up to date on the latest version. Has anyone else had this problem? If so - what to do? thanks

[ img ]
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/541 ... 1484_m.jpg

Re: PT4 disappears when I minimize it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 7:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
Unfortunately the screenshot is too small for me to see any detail. Have you turned on the 'Configure -> Options -> Minimize to Tray' option in PokerTracker 4? If that is turned on then PokerTracker 4 will be minimised to the system tray instead of the main taskbar so if you don't want that to happen turn that option off.

Re: PT4 disappears when I minimize it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 10:47 am
by jsimon101
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Flag_Hippo wrote:Unfortunately the screenshot is too small for me to see any detail. Have you turned on the 'Configure -> Options -> Minimize to Tray' option in PokerTracker 4? If that is turned on then PokerTracker 4 will be minimised to the system tray instead of the main taskbar so if you don't want that to happen turn that option off.