Page 1 of 1

Imports hand failure with winamax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2024 8:04 am
by Vince_Bob
Hello it seems I'm facing the same issue than a lot of people since the last PT4 version. The problems seems to be related to the hands import. When I started PT4 and click on "get hands while playing" and "stop gettings hands" PT4 just crashed after trying to import Winamax hands (and I need to kill the task and reopen PT4). But if I disabled auto import for winamax (configure -> site and import options -> winamax -> unchecked "get hands from site while playing") and click again on "get hands while playing" and "stop gettings hands" PT4 is ok.
Consequence:
    table with no hud when playing or hud with wrong players or not updated stats
    needs to reimport all hands via file selection after playing

PT4 version: v4.18.4
Windows version: 11
Winamax language: english

THanks,

NB: I contacted support with support bundle (I checked the logs and there are no informations maybe because of the kill the task) but I have no response for now.

Re: Imports hand failure with winamax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2024 2:15 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Unfortunately I don't have any other information regarding this issue at this time - a technician will be following up with you via your support ticket. In the meantime you can try reverting to the previous version of PokerTracker 4 here.

Re: Imports hand failure with winamax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2024 6:42 pm
by Vince_Bob
Flag_Hippo wrote:Unfortunately I don't have any other information regarding this issue at this time - a technician will be following up with you via your support ticket. In the meantime you can try reverting to the previous version of PokerTracker 4 here.

Ok thank you. WIll try the rollback if any news about support team