Failure and incomplete import of hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Failure and incomplete import of hands

Postby bardamu » Sun Nov 03, 2024 11:18 pm

Hi

My tracker hasn't worked for 1 week and I need your help please. I have no idea what to do.

The malfunction is relatively simple:

Once I start my session, the tracker does not detect certain hands randomly, then stops updating the stats or displaying them. On my last session of 2800 hands, I left the tracker running which was not working and it imported 1700 hands. For information I play on Winamax.

All my hands are recorded in the winamax file, I checked by importing the hands from my session on hold'em manager 2. They were all there.

And my configuration on PT4 looks like this (attachment).

Furthermore, the winamax lobby is not in English but the hand history is.

What am I supposed to do now ?
Attachments
1.PNG
(511.98 KiB) Downloaded 1415 times
bardamu
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:12 pm

Re: Failure and incomplete import of hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 04, 2024 7:50 am

bardamu wrote:Furthermore, the winamax lobby is not in English

The Winamax client needs to be running in English otherwise that can cause problems:

Winamax Configuration Guide (Language)
bardamu wrote:Once I start my session, the tracker does not detect certain hands randomly, then stops updating the stats or displaying them.

That sounds like a database or configuration issue. So we can see what's going on here and advise you accordingly turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. When the issue occurs create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4 and then attach that file to a Support Ticket where a technician can follow up with you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Failure and incomplete import of hands

Postby bardamu » Mon Nov 04, 2024 4:41 pm

OK, thanks for these two tips; I’ll follow them. I didn’t know.
bardamu
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:12 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 105 guests