Help Filter vs Preflop OR Sizes

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Help Filter vs Preflop OR Sizes

Postby Onani » Wed Oct 30, 2024 7:01 am

Hi
I'm trying to create a filter to see the number of times that I'm defending the BB and I'm facing different sizes of OR from BTN, the problem is that I'm only able to filter it with the hands that I pay and see the flop
with the option Action and opportunities / Preflop Bet Sizing / Total put in the pot / 2.2 and 2.2 // or // 2.5 and 2.5 .. etc etc.. but of course that means that I contribute that amount to the pot, but what I want to know is the number of times I have the opportunity to pay an OR of 2.2, 2.5, 3 bbs...or whatever, regardless of whether I pay and see the flop or fold preflop
Onani
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:58 am

Re: Help Filter vs Preflop OR Sizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 30, 2024 8:51 am

You can filter for the size of raise faced via 'Actions and Opportunities -> Preflop -> Preflop Actions Encountered With Sizes'. Note that the size of the raise faced is the amount needed to call so if the BTN raises to 2.2BB then the BB will be facing a raise of 1.2BB.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests