Page 1 of 1

Fold to float bet stat not working in 3BPs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:02 pm
by Whiplash99
I'm currently running a report for 3bet pots when the raiser is OOP on the flop. I want to see how often he checks his cbet opportunity then folds to a bet by the IP player (as far as I know this is called a float bet in PT4). I added the stat Fold to F Float, Call F Float, and Fold to F Float. The output for all these are a dash (-). Therefore, there are no instances of it in the database, however, there are. Is this stat called something else?

Re: Fold to float bet stat not working in 3BPs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 5:39 am
by Flag_Hippo
Those statistics are only for single raised pots so they are working as intended:

Fold to F Float Bet wrote:Percentage of the time that a player as preflop aggressor folded to a bet when another player bet in position after the preflop aggressor had a chance to continuation bet but did not do so in a singly raised pot.

3bet pot versions will require custom statistics and there is a 'Fold to Flop Float Bet in 3Bet Pot' custom statistic avaialble in the Download Warehouse.