What about support tickets?

Posted:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:55 pm
by VisEtHonor
On the 7th I sent a support ticket about slowness in pt4 when tackling hands. To date, no one has answered me and I would like to ask if this is normal. If this is really the case, it is not worth paying that money in any way. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Re: What about support tickets?

Posted:
Fri Oct 11, 2024 5:49 am
by Flag_Hippo
Unfortunately whenever you reply again or 'bump' a new ticket before a technician has made their initial response this resets the date of the ticket and it will place it at the bottom of technicians support queue. I've now escalated your ticket in the queue manually.
Re: What about support tickets?

Posted:
Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:30 am
by VisEtHonor
Flag_Hippo wrote:Unfortunately whenever you reply again or 'bump' a new ticket before a technician has made their initial response this resets the date of the ticket and it will place it at the bottom of technicians support queue. I've now escalated your ticket in the queue manually.
I was unaware that this was the case. I come from HM3 and I was used to having a support ticket answered in less than 6 hours. Thanks for answering and I will wait patiently for whatever is necessary. Regards.