Page 1 of 1
Do not remember password and do not have access to the email

Posted:
Tue Oct 08, 2024 7:17 pm
by rifswan
Hello guys!
I want to reset my laptop and i do not remember my password. I do not have access to my old email either (windows remembers me in this computer)
Any idea?
Thanks!!!
Re: Do not remember password and do not have access to the e

Posted:
Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:48 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you are signed in then click 'My Account' at the top of this page, then 'Edit Account' and you can change the email address. After updating the email address you can then sign out and
request a password reset.
Re: Do not remember password and do not have access to the e

Posted:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:06 pm
by rifswan
I have changed my email successfully but I do not see my registration key anywhere. Where can i find it?
Re: Do not remember password and do not have access to the e

Posted:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:12 pm
by rifswan
It says I do not have an active subscription buy I have been using Poker tracker 4 for 11 years.
Could you please help?
Re: Do not remember password and do not have access to the e

Posted:
Fri Oct 11, 2024 5:55 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please open a
Support Ticket with all relevant details and we can follow up with you on that.