Hands that were ran twice no longer being tracked

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands that were ran twice no longer being tracked

Postby waller02 » Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:11 pm

Hello,

Since the update to 4.18.3 I'm noticing that ipoker hands that were ran twice are no longer being tracked. Is this just me? Is there a fix?
waller02
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:36 pm

Re: Hands that were ran twice no longer being tracked

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:20 pm

I am not aware of a specific issue at this time. Can you please attach a sample of your hand histories to a Support Ticket so we can follow up with you on that. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Hands that were ran twice no longer being tracked

Postby LittleSwine » Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:48 am

I have the same issue!
Where can I find the download file for older version which worked just fine?
LittleSwine
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Re: Hands that were ran twice no longer being tracked

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:12 pm

You can download PokerTracker v4.18.2 from here. If you want to be notified when the issue has been resolved then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests