Pokerstars lagging due to PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokerstars lagging due to PT4

Postby vladivostok » Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:52 pm

Hi!

Pokerstars is lagging terribly when I start importing hands on PT4. The moment I stop importing, it runs fine. I don't have this problem while I play on Winamax.

Any idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!
vladivostok
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:47 am

Re: Pokerstars lagging due to PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:49 am

Try disabling the Memory Grabber via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars'. If that doesn't change anything then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests