effective stack last hand

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

effective stack last hand

Postby lucaianna7 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 am

Hi i wanted to know, how to put in a report a statistic that would tell me the last stack i had in chips, is that possible ?
I see that if I use the blinds stats in the report, it tells me each tournament at what level it was in the last hand, so I can know how many chips I finished the tournament ?
I need it especially in deal tournaments
lucaianna7
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:52 am

Re: effective stack last hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:37 pm

There isn't a statistic for that but you can filter for your final tournament hands with this expression filter in the 'My Reports' section:

Code: Select all
exists (
  select 1
  from (
    select ths.id_tourney, max(ths.date_played) over (partition by ths.id_tourney) last_played
    from tourney_hand_summary ths) as ths_hands
  where tourney_hand_summary.date_played = ths_hands.last_played
  and tourney_hand_summary.id_tourney = ths_hands.id_tourney)

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests