Spot and exclude bounty MTT from stats GGpoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Spot and exclude bounty MTT from stats GGpoker

Postby SirJelmer » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:55 am

Hi all,

I want to check my bb/100 for MTT games without bounty MTT's, but I can't spot the bounty MTT's in my list to exclude, so I don't know which filter to use. When I go to results and see my list of MTT's and specifically the 'Tournament Description' column, I see most MTT (6/8max) and/or Super-Turbo, RE-ENTRY, Turbo, etc. But no bounty. Do I look wrong?
SirJelmer
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:03 am

Re: Spot and exclude bounty MTT from stats GGpoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:13 am

Are you also downloading and importing GGPoker tournament summary files in addition to the GGPoker hand history files? These are required to detect as much tournament data as possible:

GGPoker Configuration Guide

If you are not downloading and importing tournament summary files then those will need to be imported. If you are importing the tournament summary files then please attach a sample of your GGPoker tournament hand history and summary files to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Spot and exclude bounty MTT from stats GGpoker

Postby SirJelmer » Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:35 am

Update: download and import GGpoker tournament summary files at the same time, and then it will be fine.

Thanks for the great and fast service Mike / PT!
SirJelmer
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:03 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests