Page 1 of 1

GG Rebuy Tournament Display

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:21 am
by 3quid
Hi,

I play mostly on GG. I download HH from pokercraft and import into PT4

I want to know if there’s a way of either importing them, or at least displaying each buy-in to a tournament as separate tournaments?

Currently when I import a tournament that, for example, I bought in twice for $20 it shows the tournament (in results) as buy-in $40. If I ultimately cashed out for say $100 it says I have -40 (buyin) +100 (winnings) for a total of 60.

I’d rather see it as two tournaments

1 = -20 (buy in)
2 = -20 (buy in) 100 (winnings) for a total of 80

Does this make sense?

Re: GG Rebuy Tournament Display

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:09 pm
by Flag_Hippo
One tournament cannot be imported as two separate tournaments. If you want to achieve that you could create a fake tournament hand history or tournament summary file and manually import that into PokerTracker 4 to generate a second tournament.