Hands drop from the start!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands drop from the start!

Postby tchurran » Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:04 pm

Hey guys.
Every time I end the session my hands seem to have to go up from the first one and it takes a long time. How do I activate the hands only that I played in the session to raise?
tchurran
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:35 am

Re: Hands drop from the start!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:46 am

I am not exactly sure what you are describing here so can you please explain this in some more detail and attach a screenshot or two if that helps. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests