3rd Party Apps API

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

3rd Party Apps API

Postby jamtay317 » Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:15 am

Hello, I am attempting to create a third-party app, and I'm having trouble with the API.

I have been able to connect to the named pipe and get responses. However, all of the responses that I'm getting are all invalid method. I have tried many methods and many different times.

To be exact:
Code: Select all
{"id":27,"error":{"code":-32601,"message":"Invalid method: get_stats"}}


Here is my request.
Code: Select all
{"method":"get_stats","params":{"table_type":"tournament","full_details":false},"id":27}


Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong, I've gotten this directly from the Google Docs File.
jamtay317
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: 3rd Party Apps API

Postby Ventilatorrr » Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:38 am

Hello, please open a Support Ticket so that we can put you in touch with the correct person that will be able to help you.
Ventilatorrr
Moderator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests