Page 1 of 1

Only one stake showing up in Results/Statistics/Graphs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:56 pm
by cirdoke
Hello!

I was away from pokertracker for a couple of months.I play a decent amount of GGPoker's All in or Fold variant. I played a little last week, and imported the hands to pokertracker. I noticed that the stakes were now classified as $0.50 NL AOF (4 max) vs $0.50 NL (4max) previously. I wanted to have them both under one stake, so I went to Database -> Adjust stakes, selected all the $0.50 NL (4max) and changed them to $0.50 NL AOF (4max). This took a while, but completed eventually. Keep in mind that I mostly play $0.5, but I have a significant amount of hands in other stakes as well.

After the stakes were changed, I noticed that all the other stakes disappeared from the results/statistics/graphs, and the only stake remaining was $05 NL AOF (4max). The only stake I see is $0.5 NL (4max) AOF. I can see all the stakes I have if in the filters, but when I select one it does not load up anything/comes up empty. I did a full cache rebuild, vacuum&analyze, reindex, cluster. Nothing fixed the issue.

I can think that maybe ALL the stakes got changed to the one i mentioned before, but I am 99% that I selected the correct stake, as you have to select one anyway. Or for some reason the other stakes got hidden somewhere. Is there a way to trace back/reverse the actions so that I recover the data or am I screwed?

Does anyone have any ideas what I could try to fix this?

Unfortunately, I do not have a backup :/

Thanks

Re: Only one stake showing up in Results/Statistics/Graphs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:02 pm
by cirdoke
I have realized that I have, in fact, changed all the stakes to the one mentioned before. Is there a way to reverse this action?

Re: Only one stake showing up in Results/Statistics/Graphs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:02 am
by Ventilatorrr
Hello,

The easiest way to get back the original stakes would be to reimport all your hand history files.

But if that isn't possible, you can still revert to the original stakes manually. To do so, click Results or Statistics tab, then select By Session report. Click on a specific session and then open one hand in replayer or Hand Viewer. You can see the original stake in replayer's header or in the first line of Hand History Viewer. Then go to Database > Adjust Stakes, select the stake you were just looking at, and change it back to the original stake. Repeat for other sessions.

Of course, this would take quite some time if you have many sessions, so just importing the original hand history files again would be much faster.