Page 1 of 1

HUD not functioning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:00 pm
by bobbito77
Hi Pokertracker,

Recently my subscription to the ignition hand grabber ended, and simultaneously my HUD no longer worked on Pokerstars.

I reinstalled the PT4 software, no luck, please help, thanks.

Re: HUD not functioning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:49 am
by Flag_Hippo
Is everything still configured correctly and do you see your PokerStars hands importing into PokerTracker 4? If hands are not importing then the HUD may not appear:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

If hands are not importing using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' have you verified that PokerStars is actually still creating the hand history files? Sometimes PokerStars doesn't create hand history files in the default location and using a custom directory will resolve that. Go to the folder set in PokerStars and there should be a folder with your player name and inside that folder would be the hand history files. If hand history files are not saving to the default location (C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{PokerStars Skin Name}\HandHistory) try creating and setting a custom hand history folder (e.g. C:\StarsHH) instead in both PokerStars and PokerTracker 4 (Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars).

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing'. If that doesn't get things going then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next play a few hands on a table with 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' active and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

Re: HUD not functioning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:42 am
by bobbito77
Hi, thanks for responding.

I have everything in pokertracker and pokerstars configured correctly. My system is no longer capturing hands in the hand history file.
This is the second time I've had major issues with PokerTracker, I lost my entire postGre hand history when the software malfunctioned the first time around.

I started from scratch now I'm having more problems. Can you please cancel any active payment subscriptions I have with pokertracker. I'm walking away from this software, I'm getting too old for this.

I'll play without a HUD. This software is getting way too user unfriendly for me to continue using it. Appreciate your time though ,all the best.

Re: HUD not functioning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:32 pm
by Flag_Hippo
bobbito77 wrote:I have everything in pokertracker and pokerstars configured correctly. My system is no longer capturing hands in the hand history file.

Please note that your PokerTracker 4 Small Stakes license supports games up to the following limits:

Maximum No Limit/Pot Limit Cash Games: .25/.50 Blinds
Maximum Limit Cash Games: 0.50/1.00 Blinds
Maximum SNG/Tournaments: 22 buy-in


so if you are playing any higher than that hands will not import. If that's not the issue if you open a Support Ticket one of our technicians can assist you in getting this resolved.
bobbito77 wrote:Can you please cancel any active payment subscriptions I have with pokertracker.

Your only subscription was for the Ignition Hand Grabber which has been cancelled and is now expired.