Page 1 of 1

Winamax HUD at Anonymous Tables

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:58 pm
by kheso
Hello! I would like to ask the following question. When I play on Winamax at anonymous tables, the HUD works perfectly. But the issue is that players appear with the names "Incognito 1, 2, 3," etc. The problem is that when a player leaves and another one joins, the HUD doesn't reset for that specific player, so I can't tell that it's a new player.

For example, if Incognito 2 leaves and a new player joins, the new player shows up with the same stats as the player who left.

Is there a way to fix this?

Re: Winamax HUD at Anonymous Tables

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:20 am
by Flag_Hippo
The session stats for the whole table can be reset via the PT-icon however it's not currently possible to reset an individual players session stats. If you want to be automatically notified if this functionality is added in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.