Page 1 of 1

Wrong link in popup message on start 4.18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:53 am
by arnakk2424
You can download 4.18 "here"
The link is actually 4.17.15

Re: Wrong link in popup message on start 4.18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:33 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I cannot reproduce this. In the popup message there are two links for PokerTracker 4 and they are both working correctly. The first link at the top labelled "Download it here!" goes to the main PokerTracker 4 download page where the latest version of PokerTracker 4 can be downloaded (currently v4.18) and the second link labelled "downloaded here" is supposed to be for PokerTracker v4.17.15 as anyone using a 32-bit version operating system wouldn't be able to upgrade beyond that:

4.18.png
(31.19 KiB) Downloaded 1389 times

Re: Wrong link in popup message on start 4.18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:08 am
by arnakk2424
I may have mouseover the wrong link. I could not reproduce either because I checked "dont show me again"