PT4 importing from directory is disgusting
I took time reading older post from 10 years ago up to newer ones about how so slooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is the import from directory.
I bought a new pc ryzen 5 with 16rams ssd and also a gtx 1650 video gpu
whatever I do small chunks big chunks it takes AGES to import something in between 40 to 60 tops h/s
I mean seriously this program is paid and in 10 years HASN'T GOTTEN ANY BETTER why you guys can't get better developers or databases to improve this functionality I'm at the edge of changing to holdem manager
FIX THIS SHIT IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS AND IT'S STILL A CRAP
I bought a new pc ryzen 5 with 16rams ssd and also a gtx 1650 video gpu
whatever I do small chunks big chunks it takes AGES to import something in between 40 to 60 tops h/s
I mean seriously this program is paid and in 10 years HASN'T GOTTEN ANY BETTER why you guys can't get better developers or databases to improve this functionality I'm at the edge of changing to holdem manager
FIX THIS SHIT IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS AND IT'S STILL A CRAP
