How to get the replayer upon first clicking hand....
So lets say I am in view stats section of pt4....
Currently=>
I see a hand I click it and there is a hand details tab, i then click replay hand in the corner of the newly opened tab. The replayer now opens up.
is there a way I can just click the hand it bypasses the hand details tab and straight into the replayer? This way I dont have a bunch of hand detail windows open, and i can go straight to the replayer. thanks in advance.
Currently=>
I see a hand I click it and there is a hand details tab, i then click replay hand in the corner of the newly opened tab. The replayer now opens up.
is there a way I can just click the hand it bypasses the hand details tab and straight into the replayer? This way I dont have a bunch of hand detail windows open, and i can go straight to the replayer. thanks in advance.
