Page 1 of 1

After updating to 4.17.15 I get an error updating the db

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:43 am
by GKane
I made support ticket and didn't get any reply for more than 24 hours. Any1 else got this error?

I can't use Poker tracker propperly after updating to new patch.

Re: After updating to 4.17.15 I get an error updating the db

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 12:08 pm
by Flag_Hippo
This issue only happens with very old PostgreSQL versions such as v8.4 which reached its end-of-life in 2014 and is below the minimum required version for PokerTracker 4. To fix the issue you will need to install and use PostgreSQL version v12 and then restore your database(s) - see this guide:

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... postgresql

Re: After updating to 4.17.15 I get an error updating the db

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 1:31 pm
by GKane
Thank you that solved it.