Page 1 of 1

Wrong time when importing hands

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 3:48 pm
by perfectjawnz
I was getting the "Slow Database Warning" message, so I followed all the housekeeping steps (Tune, Re-index, Cluster, Vacuum). After cleaning up my database, I also updated to version 4.17.15 (x64).

Now, when importing new hands, the time displayed is incorrect.

See here: https://i.imgur.com/YwjSAb3.png

The Hand # column is decreasing in number as you go down (so newer hands are above older hands). When looking at the date column, it jumps from 12:39PM to 9:03AM, same day - 9:03AM was actually 2:03 PM. My timezone is correct in postgresql.conf.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Re: Wrong time when importing hands

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:11 am
by Flag_Hippo
Try a full cache rebuild. Go to 'Database -> Database Management', click your database then 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'. If that doesn't fix it then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next attach your screenshot & support bundle to a Support Ticket along with the original hand history files from your poker site for that day. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

Re: Wrong time when importing hands

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 3:27 pm
by perfectjawnz
Full cache rebuild did not work - I have submitted a ticket.

Re: Wrong time when importing hands

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:02 pm
by benku
Did you ever solve this? I just updated after being away for a while and all my new hand histories imported from Iggy have the wrong time. haven't really dug into the details yet because I have no desire to try to debug timezone stuff lol

Re: Wrong time when importing hands

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:55 am
by WhiteRider
benku wrote:Did you ever solve this? I just updated after being away for a while and all my new hand histories imported from Iggy have the wrong time. haven't really dug into the details yet because I have no desire to try to debug timezone stuff lol

This is a known issue with Ignition hands in PokerTracker v4.18 - please open a Support Ticket so we can notify you when a fix is available. In the meantime you can revert to PokerTracker v4.17.15 here where new WPN hands will import with the correct time again. Unfortunately this will not fix hands that have already been imported - they will need to be purged from the database and reimported.