Page 1 of 1

Ghost Tournament?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 5:26 pm
by Viegaard
https://imgur.com/a/mZepr3a

The tournament I have titled "DELETE CRAP" is a tournament I want to remove. But it is not in my Purge list? How can I workaround this issue?

When I go into it, there are no hands nothing. I play a free daily .50 cent spin each day that I manually remove cause I dont want it to be part of my overall stats.

Re: Ghost Tournament?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 10:10 am
by Flag_Hippo
Try reimporting the tournament again so it has hands then try and purge it again.

Re: Ghost Tournament?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 3:53 pm
by Viegaard
Flag_Hippo wrote:Try reimporting the tournament again so it has hands then try and purge it again.


From the processed PT4 folder? or?

Re: Ghost Tournament?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 5:39 am
by Flag_Hippo
Yes - that's where the your hand history files are archived unless you have configured a custom location:

Guide: Processed Files