Ghost Tournament?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ghost Tournament?

Postby Viegaard » Fri May 10, 2024 5:26 pm

https://imgur.com/a/mZepr3a

The tournament I have titled "DELETE CRAP" is a tournament I want to remove. But it is not in my Purge list? How can I workaround this issue?

When I go into it, there are no hands nothing. I play a free daily .50 cent spin each day that I manually remove cause I dont want it to be part of my overall stats.
Viegaard
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Ghost Tournament?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 11, 2024 10:10 am

Try reimporting the tournament again so it has hands then try and purge it again.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Ghost Tournament?

Postby Viegaard » Sat May 11, 2024 3:53 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Try reimporting the tournament again so it has hands then try and purge it again.


From the processed PT4 folder? or?
Viegaard
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Ghost Tournament?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 12, 2024 5:39 am

Yes - that's where the your hand history files are archived unless you have configured a custom location:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests