Tournament Stats Not Loading

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament Stats Not Loading

Postby ARazorback » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 pm

I'm new to PT4 but after a few tournaments I have noticed PT4 is not pulling in the buy-in amount or net winnings in my statistics. For example the 4/26 5:15 tournament I finished in 59 I think for a small net win and it shows $0. Any ideas to correct this?
Attachments
PT4.png
(218.22 KiB) Downloaded 2133 times
ARazorback
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:48 pm

Re: Tournament Stats Not Loading

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm

Please check that you have configured PT4 to import the tournament summary files as well as the hand history files from WPN.
The summary files do not include the buy-ins within the data, but for most tournaments we can read it from the filename.
WPN Configuration Guide

If you have tournament summaries configured and you still don't get buy-ins recorded for future tournaments please compress some of your hand history and tournament summary files and attach them to a Support Ticket so that we can see if there is enough information available to update the tournament detection rules for these tournaments.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests