Position on Table

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Position on Table

Postby NikosB_FM » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:35 am

Hi All,

I play on 6 Max table, and it happened the seat next to BTN was empty, so the SB and BB take the right next seats.
I was next to BB so for me I was the EP (the UTG on other words , the seat next to BB) but I notice for the PT4 record me on MP.

I don't know what is the right, but I feel is not correct to put me on MP, but maybe I am wrong, so any comments will be welcome.
NikosB_FM
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:09 am

Re: Position on Table

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm

There is no EP when less than 6 players are dealt into a hand - see this guide.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Position on Table

Postby NikosB_FM » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:51 am

Thank's for the quick reply
NikosB_FM
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:09 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests