my HUD is not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

my HUD is not working

Postby GUILHERMEMAY » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:00 pm

my HUD is not working

I bought some hands to add to the database, however after importing them, I come across the following error message ''Your database is slowing down resulting in slow import times. Please run a full database housekeeping, following the guide linked below, to ensure that your database is operating at peak performance: '' https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... usekeeping

Could anyone tell me how I can get the HUD to work again without losing my hands?
GUILHERMEMAY
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:35 pm

Re: my HUD is not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:47 am

In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management", click your database then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". Be prepared for this to take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database however I would recommend that you create a new database and only import your personal hands as purchasing and importing hands from third parties goes against the terms of service of most poker sites and depending on the site could result in your account being frozen.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests